Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Back to normal life.

Yay! I'm back to normal life again! My Aunt and her 2 kids are back at there home. Time for me to get back to things I used to do. I will have like over a month of it till June. In June I'll be going to West Virginia, then in late June I'll be going to L.A. to go on vacation with my Aunt on a house boat. It will be a lot of fun :) Right now I'm trying to become a book worm. Today I went for my 3rd driving lesson. :) I got to drive on the road for a little bit this time. (just in a small neighborhood.) It was fun. I want to get to the point where I can drive to Kung-Fu/work. (when I get a job) Anyway the last 2 months have been crazy! I've hated that they have been like that.
My poor Mom was going out almost everyday to go deal with my Gma. I've been stuck at home having to deal with the house work, which is fine with me. Anyway I'll keep trying to update all of you that read this blog. -Sarah

1 comment:

A daughter of His said...

Hey, I can't wait until you can come up here!!!