Monday, April 2, 2007

Camping and then...

Hey I just got back from eastern TN, I have fun camping but, it rained. :(
I woke up and my sleeping bag had big wet spots at my feet. So I moved to a different part of the tent, well..... yeah that didn't work. Everywhere I moved to Drip... drip yeah all over me :(
So then I moved in between my brothers and then it started to drip on my face! So, I just sank down into my sleeping bag. Anyway I didn't get much sleep that night. The next day went well.
My brothers and I came back earlier then my Parents. My friend came over and told us that walmart had put Wii's out at 12Am. I called and asked if there was any left. Lucky us there was 1!
I had them hold it for us. So now we have a Wii and Twilight princess. My friend got a Wii too.
My brother and my friend are playing Wii sports (golf) hehe. Anyway this Month is going to be crazy. So I may not get much of a chance to post stuff. I'll try though.

1 comment:

A daughter of His said...

sound like fun! If we had gone camping here, we would have gotten snow, not rain! Love ya.