Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our Creation

Well, my Brother and I made lunch today. We kinda just made it up on the spot. It was some kind of beef stir fry. It had Chuck beef steaks, All colors of bell peppers, carrots, onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, and serrno peppers. Everything was sliced thinly. When we added the serrno peppers in to the mix, the smell was so strong in the air, that I had to open the window. If you stood in the kitchen for more then 30 seconds you would start to cough your head off.
My Brother went and got a mask so he could finish stirring it up. It was a lot of fun.
It was really spicy too. We added Szechuan sauce and it made it even more spicy :)
We also had some rice with it. Yummy! My Brother and I love to go buy fresh food and then cook things like this and we always have to take pictures of it. Anway I hope this looks really good to you! Ja!


1 comment:

A daughter of His said...

Hi! It looks good! Mmm. I don't know if I would like the spicyness though. ;) Miss you!