Saturday, August 4, 2007

Shaina's Wedding

Hey! Sorry it took me forever to get this up. I've been busy working almost everyday at my job. My boss went out of town so, I've had to take care of the shop with the designer. Anyway enough about me. I hope you guys enjoy this. It starts out with the day before the wedding. I watch as they practice out where and what they want the family's to do in the wedding.
I think Shaina and Ryan's wedding is the best wedding I've been to.








How the boys spent their time before the wedding.


the main table


The women and young girls helped alot getting the table ready before the wedding.

Ryan's Parents

Ryan's sister, her hubby and baby.


Richard

The Ring bearers

The flower girls

Jim walk Shaina half way down and then walks with his wife April the rest of the way.



Shaina readies herself as she awaits for her bridegroom to make his way to her.

The flower girls wait as Shaina pins on Ryan's Bouquetier

2 out of 3 flower girls

Shaina's Vale blew off and she made a face like "Oh well" she said she wasn't about to run after it.

On there way back down the path... the two family's followed.

Picture time! Shaina forgot Ryan's wedding ring, but they found it later and retook the picture.



Shaina's Family

Ryan's Family

Aww... so sweet :P


Shaina's face she always makes when she's thinking about something.
Shaina and Ryan dancing after the meal.
Shaina and Tom her father-in-law.

1 comment:

A daughter of His said...

Sarah, I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them. ;) Molly.